Sunday, May 15, 2016

Apple Teacher's Day Cards

Apple Teacher's Day Cards
Tomorrow is my daughter school Teacher's Day celebration and I only prepared the gifts but not the cards! Thus, I am rushing the Teacher's Day cards now which I managed to get them done in time! Phew~

As I need to make a bunch of cards in a limited time, I opt for the fastest way which is mass produce a series of same cards. Thanks to the My Favorite Things (MFT) Red Delicious Die-namics which I bought last year, I am finally have the chance to use it. Furthermore, I did purposely purchase My Favorite Things (MFT) Red Delicious Die-namics for making Teacher's Day appreciation cards.

First, I die cuts a number of the apple bodies, follow by the white circle cards which will be sandwiched inside the apple body to create a card, the stems and leaves. After all the items has been die cuts, the sandwich cards inside the apple body are assembled. Then follow by the stem and leave.

Apple Teacher's Day Cards with Thank You Teacher sentiment
On the front of the apple body, I die cut two (2) different 'thank you' sentiments from my stash on two (2) colors sticker card stock as it is easier to assemble on the apple body due to the die cut delicacy. As the other 'thank you' sentiment die cut is not occupying as much space as the floral 'thank you' sentiment die cut, I die cut another sentiment, 'teacher' on sticker card stock as well to form 'thank you teacher' sentiment instead. At least there are some variety in sentiment and colors. :P

Apple Teacher's Day Cards with floral Thank You sentiment
Finally, some gems are added to the flowers of the floral 'thank you' sentiment die cut. While on the other design apple, one (1) medium and one (1) small yellow gems are added to mimic the shine on an apple.

Luckily my son's kindergarten Teacher's Day celebration has been postponed to Friday, 20 May 2016 which allow me sometimes to mass produce another set of Teacher's Day cards.

Supplies used:

No comments: