Thursday, May 21, 2015

Birthday Treat from My Favourite Things (MFT)

On my birthday, 13 April, My Favourite Things (MFT) sent me a gift which is USD$10 off on my order! It is a great gift since I really wanted to buy something from MFT. However, I only manage to decide what to buy when the due date for the gift almost end as my budget is not so permitting.


Die-namics Lollipop Treat
Due to budget constraints, I can only squeeze in one (1) item into the cart as the item I want to buy, Die-namics Lollipop Treat is quite expensive at USD$31.99. Unfortunately, there is no sale for this item during the time of my purchase. :( I do not even have extra budget to buy the matching stamp sets. Hopefully I will have some budget to buy the matching stamp sets in months to come.

The reason I wanted this dies is to make some treats for my kids classmates during their birthday or Children's Day. I think the kids will love it. The dies of those circles can be also used individually. There are lots of great projects that can be made with this dies as you can decorate it to suit the occasions. 

I made my order and payment on 11 May 2015. Then, the next day, MFT e-mails that my package is on their way. After almost ten (10) days, finally, the dies is here!

I just hope that I have the time and will to make those projects for my kids!

No comments: