Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Great Bargain on Some My Favorite Things (MFT) Retiring Die-namics

From left to right:
My Favorite Things (MFT) Die-namics Mini Album Fancy Ticket STAX
My Favorite Things (MFT) Die-namics Vertical Frame
I received My Favorite Things (MFT) newsletter on 12 December 2014 that they are having a huge sale, 75% discount on retiring stamp sets and Die-namics. Seeing that 75% discount really excited me a lot and I quickly browse to My Favorite Things (MFT) website.
There are more than 100 stamp sets and Die-namics that are on sale. Once there are sold out, there will not be any re-stock as these are retiring stamp sets and Die-namics. I browse through all the items. However, I only manage to pick two (2) items, Die-namics in fact and the price after discount is just amaze me!

My Favorite Things (MFT) Die-namics Vertical Frame
I quickly order the items and pay for it on the same day. However, perhaps due to high volume of orders generated from the huge sale, I only manage to get a notification from My Favorite Things (MFT) on 15 December 2014 that my order is in queue for processing. Then, a day afterwards, My Favorite Things (MFT) sent me another notification that my items has been shipped.

My Favorite Things (MFT) customized box
Finally, the items arrived today and it surprised me. The reason being is that my items come in a box, a My Favorite Things (MFT) customized box! It surprised me as my order is only two (2) Die-namics which can easily be fitted into a bubble envelope. The shipping fees I am paying also seem not right with the packaging that I received.

'THIS BOX CONTAINS A WHOLE LOT OF HAPPY (Open quick and get crafty!)' statement
The box, as mentioned is My Favorite Things (MFT) customized box in white. On the opening flap, it has this 'THIS BOX CONTAINS A WHOLE LOT OF HAPPY (Open quick and get crafty!)' statement. Then, at the adjacent flap, it has My Favorite Things logo and website address.

My Favorite Things logo and website address
Nevertheless, I open up the box and found my two (2) Die-namics, an invoice and a mini pre-printed thank you card inside. Nothing more and nothing less. Well, I am of course happy that I received my items in good condition but having a customized box to deliver my two (2) small Die-namics seem overused the box. Although my items are well protected, I feel a bit uneasy on that as more papers has been consumed. It would be wiser if My Favorite Things (MFT) can consider using customized bubble envelope instead.

No comments: