Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Washi Tape!

Top row from left to right
Lawn Fawn Flutter By
Lawn Fawn A Birdie Told Me
Lawn Fawn Quinn's 123s
Bottom row from left to right

Sticky Thumb Sticky Dimensionals
October Afternoon Cakewalk Celebrate Washi Tape
I receive Custom Crops' newsletter on 20 November 2012 that they are having 'Pink Tuesday Sale' where all items are marked 25% off and more than 2000 items marked 50% to 75% off! The sale will only last for 36 hours (until 8PM CST 21 November 2012). Well, it is really interesting and I navigate to the store to take a peek on my favorite brand stamp, Lawn Fawn

Guess what!? Some of the stamp sets really at 50% discount!! It is the cheapest price I ever come across, USD$7.50 for 4x6 set! If I could afford, I really wanted to grab all the stamp sets that are at 50% off as I get to own two (2) stamp sets for the price of normally retailed price stamp set (USD$15 per set). Normally, Custom Crops retail between USD$12.99 and USD$14.99 which already been discounted slightly.


From left to right
Lawn Fawn Flutter By
Lawn Fawn A Birdie Told Me
Lawn Fawn Quinn's 123s
However, my budget is limited and I have to carefully select the items I want. *sigh* I grab two (2) sets of Lawn Fawn's 4x6 sets and a set of 3x4. A little saving there. I wanted to add the cute little Lawn Fawn Winter Owl to the cart but is it back-ordered. Thus, I have it in another single order of it. 

With the little saving, I venture to other products and brands. I have to carefully select my items as I want to keep my shipping cost low as well. Heavier items means more shipping cost. Finally I got myself another Sticky Thumb Sticky Dimensionals as it is so cheap than the previous time I bought it. It is only USD$1.00 for variety pack of 442 pieces! The previous time I bought it, it is at USD$2.24 which I already consider very valuable but at USD$1.00? I really cannot resist to get another one even the one I am having still at 95% unused. :P


From left to right
Sticky Thumb Sticky Dimensionals
October Afternoon Cakewalk Celebrate Washi Tape
Another thing I get is the washi tape! My first washi tape! I decided to get this October Afternoon Cakewalk Celebrate Washi Tape as it is at clearance section and cost only USD$0.95! As you know, usually washi tape cost around USD$3 and above. But this is like almost 80% discount! Really cannot resist the offer.

I made my order and payment on 22 November 2012 (that is the advantages of time differences). The shipping notification come in six (6) days after that on 28 November 2012. I guess it is pretty busy and load of orders at Custom Crops. A week later, the goodies arrived in good condition! *grin*


October Afternoon Very Merry: Fill the Stockings - Front
There are few reasons why I always like buying from Custom Crops. First, they always have a reduced price from the MSRP (Manufacture Suggested Retail Price) not even during sale period for most of the products. Second, they still have sale on top of the reduced price which means more savings! Third, they ship fast and items arrived fast as well even during sale period. Fourth, they always have a sample in our order!


October Afternoon Very Merry: Fill the Stockings - Back
This time my sample still the same which is the quarter part sample paper of October Afternoon Very Merry: Fill the Stockings. I begin to wonder why Custom Crops always give out sample on October Afternoon. I hope I can get another brand sample paper in my next order. :P

No comments: