Saturday, October 06, 2012

I Was Featured in Lawn Fawn Fawny Flickr Friday

It was a surprise that Kelly Marie, owner of Lawn Fawn add my Flamingo Wedding Wishes card as favorite in flickr yesterday. With that, I suspect that my card is chosen for the Lawn Fawn Fawny Flickr Friday. However, as the post is not yet released, I cannot confirm but I am hopeful.

The card that featured in Lawn Fawn Fawny Flickr FridayFlamingo Wedding Wishes
Due to time zone difference, the next day, I re-check Lawn Fawn blog and voila! There is my Flamingo Wedding Wishes card lined up on the fifth! I am just so happy! It is not easy to get picked and featured in Lawn Fawn Fawny Flickr Friday as there are many people submitting their cards for one whole week.

I made this wedding wishes card for my schoolmate who is getting married this Sunday. Not to mention that this is my first time attempt of applying Chari Moss' stamp on stamp mirror stamping!

Although this feature or pick do not won me anything, I am so happy and glad as it is not easy to get picked and featured in Lawn Fawn Fawny Flickr Friday! Thanks, Lawn Fawn and Kelly Marie!

No comments: