Thursday, July 05, 2012

Lawn Fawn Happy Summer

Lawn Fawn Happy Summer
Following from my previous post, my miss out item from  Custom Crops was shipped on 29 June 2012, two (2) days after my confirmation with Amy Buckbee from Custom Crops. Well, I did not wait too long for my miss out item to arrive as finally my Lawn Fawn Happy Summer has arrived today. I am so glad that  Custom Crops is good enough to ship me my miss out item without additional charge.


October Afternoon Very Merry: Fill the Stockings - Front
They also included a quarter part sample paper for me even this is miss out item re-ship! This time I got October Afternoon Very Merry: Fill the Stockings, another Christmas pattern paper.
October Afternoon Very Merry: Fill the Stockings - Back

Another of my Lawn Fawn wishlist fulfilled. Hopefully I am able to make use of this stamp set soon especially the ant trail. I guess it would make a nice border!

No comments: