Monday, April 16, 2012

Baby Clothes Thank You

Baby Clothes Thank You
One of my friends is going to give me some hand down baby boy clothes as earlier I gave her my daughter's. In addition, she also will be giving my younger brother the baby bouncer. Thus, to appreciate her kindness, I am making her a thank you card. Since she will be handing down to me baby boy clothes, it gives me an inspiration to make a hanging clothes line of baby boy clothes from baby to toddler.


Close-up : Various baby clothing
Various baby clothes and clothes from different stamp sets are used. Some are stamped on pattern papers and cut out. While some are stamped on scrap cardstock and cut out and adding colors using Copic markers. The peg are stamped on scrap cardstock and cut out individually.


Close-up : Onesie, bib and all-in-one clothes
The clothes line is made from a black string that secured with two (2) green brads on the left and right. Then, those clothes are 'hang' on to the clothes line by actually using pop dots to secure them in place. The pegs are attached on top of the clothes as those clothes are actually clipped to the string. It is purposely arranged that the clothes start with onesie, bib follows by toddler clothing.
Close-up : Jeans and shirt

Close-up : Sentiment
The sun and clouds are stamped and arranged out of the alignment to give some dimension. On top of the card, a white scallop ribbon is layered. The sentiment, 'Thank you very much' is stamped on top of the ribbon.

Dimension : 12.7cm x 19.05cm or 5" x 7.5" 
Type : Horizontal fold 
Inlay : None

If you would like to have a similar design of these items or individual item, please e-mail us at msgkeeper@gmail.com for order. Please do include the color or theme you prefer, purpose of the item(s) (farewell, retirement, birthday and etc) and message (if any). 

This card is entering the challenge(s) organized by : 

Stamps and tools used :

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this
site with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Superb blog and wonderful style and design.
Have a look at my homepage : baby clothes