Sunday, March 04, 2012

Cutey Monsters Mini Card

Cutey Monsters Mini Card
I made this card for my newly known friend, Ishmah Aiman whom I assisted her to purchase the Ciao 24 pieces set (IB24) for her manga drawing.

Due to time constraints (thanks to my six years old daughter and three months plus son), I just manage to make a simple mini card to fit into the box of the 24 pieces Copic Ciao that I am going to post to her tomorrow. I keep it as simple as possible but wanted it to look cute too. Thus, I choose the monsters stamps.


Close-up : Tall monster on the left
I stamp the tall monster on the left side of the card so that I can stamp the shorter monster on the right. I purposely arrange them that way as I want the sentiment on top of the shorter monster. The sentiment, "Imagine, Play, Create" is suitable to use here as Aiman has a new set of markers to play with and with her imagination, I wish her could create something nice.


Close-up : Shorter monster on the right and sentiment
The bodies of the monsters, I use my stash of patterned paper and plain cardstock and pop it up using pop dots. The rest of the parts are colored using Copic markers. I finish them with some googly eyes and yellow diamonds for the aerial. I distress the edge of the white cardstock using some blue ink before attaching it on top of a yellow card base.

Dimension : 10.16cm x 10.16cm or 4" x 4"
Type : Vertical fold
Inlay : None

If you would like to have a similar design of these items or individual item, please e-mail us at msgkeeper@gmail.com for order. Please do include the color or theme you prefer, purpose of the item(s) (farewell, retirement, birthday and etc) and message (if any).

Stamps and tools used :

No comments: