Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hero Arts CL391 Monster Fun Added to Stamp Collection

I been spending some amount of money recently in purchasing some tools and I know I need to stop for a while to replenish my bank amount. However, my husband has been encouraging me to purchase more and he even allowed (and kind of sponsor) me to purchase some crafting supplies once a month! Thanks dearest hubby!


Well, here I go today to Scrapbook Memories to purchase some stamps since previously when I purchase my Cuttlebug there I spotted they are having clearance sale of 2010 Hero Arts at 40% discount. Upon entering the store, I am glad that the "40% discount on 2010 stamps" sign is still there. If I remember correctly, almost the same stocks are still there since my last visit here. Nevertheless, the stamps that I want are not in the clearance sale.

I been lingering around the clearance sale area for a while undecided which stamps to take home. Eventually, my hubby came in and ask me if I am ready to go. I says that I do not know which stamps to take. He then suggests me to take CL391 Monster Fun as he previously spotted that this stamp is very cute.

Hero Arts CL391 Monster Fun
Well, since I am undecided, I just took his advice to purchase CL391 Monster Fun. After all, he is sponsoring me. The best part is that I got 40% discount on the stamp which cost me about RM54, cheaper than I usually bought from Crafty Heart online store! Of course the clearance sale stamps are limited stocks and designs which I do not find any of my wishlist stamps there and depends on luck as well. Anyhow, any saving is good for me and more addition to my stamps collection!

No comments: