Friday, November 12, 2010

Bo Bunny Learning Curve Items Arrived!

I was waiting for my husband with my four (4) years old daughter at the lift lobby when my daughter pulled out a big envelope from the mailbox. I was a little surprise as I did not expect any parcel today. The reasons being are that there is no news on the stamp sets I bought and I checked the consignment number few days ago for the a2z winning and the tracking said that it is still in transition to Malaysia. Thus, I am really surprised and happy to get the parcel.

Actually, I e-mailed Linda on the 02 November 2010 when I did not receive anything after a month of winning from a2z Scrapbooking Supplies. Linda replied that there is some issues with the address I gave her earlier and was returned back to her. I e-mailed my new address to her as I moved on the 29 November 2010. Well, that is another reason why I e-mailed Linda to check on the shipping status of the prize as I afraid the parcel is missing during transition as I moved.

Anyhow, finally my winning prizes are here which includes :
1) One (1) Bo Bunny Learning Curve Project Kit (Item #CKLC768)
2) One (1) Bo Bunny School is Cool cardstock stickers (Item #10SC178)
3) One (1) Bo Bunny Learning Curve iCandy Dimensionals 3D cardstock stickers (Item #LCS379)
4) One (1) Bo Bunny Learning Curve Clearly Stamps (Item #SL676)
5) One (1) Bo Bunny Denim Wraps (Item #WRDW928)
Items I won from a2z Scrapbooking Supplies

Linda is so nice that she included a hand-made card for me to congratulate me on winning the items.
Hand-made card from Linda

Thanks so much to a2z Scrapbooking Supplies!

No comments: