Saturday, October 02, 2010

Stampin' Up Rounded Tab Punch

Stampin' Up rounded tab punch - Side view
I bought Stampin' Up rounded tab punch online few months back in late June 2010. Since Stampin' Up do not ship to Malaysia, I had it shipped to my cousin's house in US as her mum, my aunt will be coming back to Malaysia afterward.


Stampin' Up rounded tab punch - Front view
Finally, I managed to get my Stampin' Up rounded tab punch today! When I first saw it, I am a bit shock as I never expected it to be such big.


Label with "Made in Taiwan"
The second thing that shock and in the same time disappointed me is that the label said it was "Made in Taiwan"! The punch is made in Taiwan and shipped back to US to be sell and Stampin' Up did not ship to Malaysia! What a weird thing! 


EK Success logo under the punch lever
The third thing is that, apparently, the punch was designed or manufactured by EK Success for Stampin' Up I suppose as there is a logo of EK Success under the punch lever. But I do not find this punch in EK Success' product line! I guess Stampin' Up buy the license of this product from EK Success and prevented EK Success to manufacture or sell under its own product line.

Anyway, the punch is in my hand now and I cannot wait to use it as suggested by other crafter on their blog. Well, the first thing I would use it is to organize my ribbons and strings by using it as the spool.

1 comment:

paperpapier said...

gee..you got new "toy" to play around...have fun and happy crafting!
hugs, Heaney