|Hope Your Birthday is Simply Wonderful|
Made this card for my colleague whose birthday is tomorrow. She is now pregnant with her third son and her due date is in these few days. Thus, I really hope that her birthday this year is simply wonderful.
|Tuesday Morning Sketches #400|
For this card, I am adopting the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches #400 as shown above. I was also inspired by City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 359 - Birthday CASE #4 as shown below especially the cake.
|City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 359 - Birthday CASE #4|
On a piece of white cross stitched rectangle, both the sentiment and the cake image are stamped on it. Thn, the cake is colored using Copic marker.
A pink pattern paper with stars and balloons images are attached on a green card base and its excess is trimmed off. Then, the white cross stitched rectangle is attach onto the card base as in sketch.
|Close-up: The sentiment, cake and finishing touches of pearls, gems and shimmer|
For finishing touch, I added some purple pearls and shimmer on the cake. Three (3) purple gems are also added below the sentiment.
|Hope Your Birthday is Simply Wonderful card and matching envelope|
I also made matching envelope for the card by stamping balloons on the front and back left upper corner of the envelope.
Dimension : A2 size (4.25" x 5.5" or 10.8cm x 13.9cm)
Type : Vertical fold
Inlay : None
This card is entering the challenge(s) organized by:
1) Tuesday Morning Sketches #400 (ends by 30 April 2017)
2) City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 359 - Birthday CASE #4 (ends by 01 May 2017)
3) Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes Challenge (ends by 01 May 2017)
4) The Paper Shelter Challenge - Challenge 291 - A Birthday Card (ends by 02 May 2017)
5) Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Challenge 326 - Anything Goes (ends by 02 May 2017)
6) Crafty Cardmakers #187 - Pearls and/or Gems (ends by 07 May 2017)
7) 7 Kids Challenge Blog - April 2017 Challenge #7 - Anything Goes! (ends by 09 May 2017)
Copic markers used: BG01, BG45, R29, R83, R85, RV17, Y19, Y21, YG03, YG17 and YG25